Eat a breakfast that promotes fat burning not storing. Research has shown that people who eat eggs for breakfast, lose more weight and eat less throughout the day. Protein takes longer to digest, keeping hunger at bay.
Oats (22g) or small sachet
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder (25g)
1 tbsp. ground flaxseed meal (12g)
1/3 cup of Two chicks liquid egg whites (75g)
1/4 tsp. baking powder (2.5g)
Cinnamon to sprinkle
1. Place the oats in a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until they have a flour like texture.
2. Add oat flour to a bowl and mix together with protein powder, ground flaxseed and egg whites, whisk until there are no lumps.
3. Preheat a pan (medium-low heat), with extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil.
4. Pour in enough batter to make the shape of a CD for one pancake.
5. Heat until partially cooked (bubbling at the sides) and flip pancake.
Once cooked through, top with cinnamon, chopped fruit or nut butter.
Makes 3-4 pancakes