This is a high protein dish packed full of flavor and goodness, great served as a healthy lunch.
- Extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil for frying
- 2 diced cloves of garlic
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 cup of Two chicks egg whites (75g)
- 2 splashes of milk of your choice
- 1 cup of cheery tomatoes halved
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 match box sizes of feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 200 c
- Grease 9 inch baking dish with butter.
- Heat olive oil in a non stick frying pan
- Add garlic and brown
- Add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes and add spinach, cook until wilted. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together, egg whites, milk, and salt and pepper to taste. Then carefully stir in onions, cherry tomatoes, and the spinach mixture.
- Pour the mixture into your pre-greased dish.
- Crumble the feta cheese along the top and give a little sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until set and golden on top